Home » Our Projects
Thematic Area : Child Rights
- Shiv Shiksha Sadan Secondary School from1989 to till now through community contribution.
- “ Elimination of child labour through education” from 2014 to 2017 supported by NEG- FIRE:
- “Elimination of Child labor from stone quarries of Bundi distrcit” from 2015 to 2017 supported by UNICEF
- “Childline-1098”, supported by Child Line India Foundation from 2011 to till now
- “ Ananya-That’s No Way to Marry from Nov.2014 to Oct 2015” Supported by Save the Children
- Maternity center
- “Promotion of Institutional delivery and Reproductive child health programme through Sub Centre and 2 mobile health Vans with the financial Support of The Hans Foundation, New Delhi from 2011 to till now”
- “Making it Happen ” Project ICDS system strengthening and Jan Andolan’ Financial support by Tata Trusts- TINI (The India Nutrition Initiative) in all blocks of Tonk District from November 2018 to March 2020
- “Adolescent : Nai Umang “Young generation able to take full advantage of tools and services to control their sexual health in 50 Village Talera Block in Bundi District Financial Support by PFI, from 1st February 2019 – 31st August, 2021
- “Eastern Rajasthan Development Project with the financial Support of CASA from 1995 to till now.
- “SAMWEDNA project focused of Migrant labours with the financial Support of Sir Darobji Tata Trust, Mumbai from 2009 to till now in Tonk and Jaipur”
- Sustainable option uplifting livelihood (SOUL) in Sawaimadhopur with the financial support from IGSSS from 2013 to till now”
- “Various Awareness programme like PAP, WAP, CMP with the financial Support of Paayas Milk Producer Company Limited from 2014 to till now”
- Thematic Area Panchayati Raj Institutions: Strengthening of PRIs for decentralized planning Strengthening of Decentralized Governance for Increased output for women and children.
- Thematic Area Women Empowerment: This is the cross-cutting area of the organization, we try to ensure the equal participation of women in staff, CBO’s and try to give the equal opportunities to women.