Home » Area of work
Thematic Area -Education and Child protection:
- Project Brief– With financial Support of UNICEF Jaipur Rajsthan project name” MoYAS ” is implement for Strengthening adolescent and Youth group to play an active role to prevent children from violence during COVID pandemic in all District of Rajasthan (India) from September 2021 to 31 December 2022. In the project Moyas _Yuva Pahal working in All district of Rajasthan with Jaisalmer. We are working with Youths specially NSS and NYKS (Nehru Yuva Kendra) youth through Training and capacity building workshop on the Issue of Child marriage, Violence with Girls, Cyber security and Other child protection issues. By taking the youth forward, lobbying are started to eliminate these evils through their medium. Earlier, in collaboration with CASA Udaipur, a study has been done on the acquisition of land of farmers for the establishment of wind power plants in Jaisalmer and suicides by farmers.
- Project Brief– With financial support of Child line India Foundation Mumbai and Supported by the Ministry of Women and Child Development-New Delhi, Emergency Outreach services provided to children of need, care and protection through 24 hours toll free Help Line Services which cover entire Tonk District (Including rural areas). This project is ongoing support from Jan 2012 to Continue
- Project Brief– With financial support of Empower – The Emerging Markets Foundation Limited UK/US, She Leads Change Fund Project – Prevention of Child Early and Forced Marriage (CEFM), Improving Girls’ leadership and life skills and Girl-centred advocacy, leadership, public policy and develop strategies to improve the lives of girls and young women in their communities in Tonk from July 1st, 2022 to June 2023
- Project Brief– With financial Support of Save the Children BalRaksha Bharat, Jaipur, project name” Marriage No Child Play” is implement Young people are able to decide if and when to marry and pursue their SRHR in a supportive environment 43 villages of Piploo, Tonk in Rajasthan (India) 1st July 2016-31st December 2020 .
- Project Brief– With financial Support of Save the Children BalRaksha Bharat, Jaipur, project name”ANANYA-That’s no way to marry”is implement in 74 villages of 15 gram Panchayat of Piploo tehsil of Tonk District. This project is ongoing support November 2014 to December 2015.
- Project Brief- With financial Support of UNICEF, Jaipur, project name ‘’Creating Child Labour Free Society in stone query area” is implemented in Talera Block of Bundi District. This project is implementing in 50 villages of 12 gram Panchayat of Talera Block, Bundi from1st May 2015 to April 2017.
- Project Brief- With financial Support of Dalmiya Manav Sewa Trust New Delhi, project name ‘’ Girls Not Bride ” Project is implemented in 10 Gram Panchayat in Piploo Tehsil of Tonk District from 1st May 2016 to March 2019
- Project Brief– With financial Support of NEG-FIRE New Delhi , project name “Elimination of Child Labour Through Education” is implement in 23 villages of 6 Gram Panchayat of Talera Block of Bundi District. This project is ongoing support from April 2014 to March 2020
- Project Brief– With financial Support of Save the Children BalRaksha Bharat, Jaipur, project name “Promoting children rights for Quality Education and Children Protection” project implemented in 30 villages in 5 gram Panchayat of Piploo tehsil of Tonk District from Jan 2006 to October 2014.
Thematic Area- Health and Nutrition
- Project Brief : Health Counselling & Medical Camps, Health awareness & Counselling Workshop, Girls Education Support, Different educational Classes, Various Women Empowerment schemes Supported By Isthmus, Aditya & Beta CSR health care initiative Rural Area Tonk from April 2022 to March 2023
- Project Brief- With financial Support of TATA TRUSTS, Project name “Mission Guarav” support to Migrant labours in Malpura and Tonk Blocks of Tonk District from September 2020 to February 2021.
- Project Brief- With financial Support of TATA TRUSTS, Project name “Making it Happen ” Project ICDS system strengthening and Jan Andolan The India Nutrition Initiative-TINI Tata Trusts in all blocks of Tonk District from November 2018 to March 2020
- Project Brief- With financial Support of Population Foundation of India, New Delhi (PFI) Title of Project “FAYA- Faminist and Adolescent Youth Led Action “ The objective young generation able to take full advantage of tools and services to control their sexual health of 50 villages of Talera block, Bundi District in Rajasthan (India) from 1st February 2019 – 31st August, 2021.
- Project Brief- With financial Support of The Hans Foundation New Delhi, Project name “Hans Mobile Medical Services” Project in this project multi intervention 01 Maternity Centre at Kathmana for “Mother, Child and Reproductive Health care services and Mobile Medical services through 02 Mobile Van for provided immediate and emergency health support which cover 10-10 village in Piploo Tehsil, Tonk District from October 2011 to March 2020
- Project Brief- With financial Support of National Rural Health Mission, Rajasthan and supporting of CECODECON project name “Reproductive Child Health programme” implemented in sub center of Piploo Tehsil of Tonk District from January 2010 to December 2011.
- Project Brief- With financial Support of UNICEF, project name “Promoting safe motherhood through provision of emergency obstetric helpline center and referral transport services through 24hours Janani Suraksha Yojana Help Line and conducting “MAPADI” in 230 villages of Piploo tehsil and Malpura block of Tonk district from August 2006 to February 2009. Overall goal of the project was to reduce maternal mortality and Infant mortality rate within Tonk district through Janani Suraksha Yojana Help Line Service.
- Project Brief- With financial Support of Rajasthan State AIDS Control Society Jaipur, project name “Target intervention with female sex workers” was implement in Entire block of Jhalawar District to improve health seeking behavior among Female Sex Worker from July 2006 to June 2010.
- Project Brief- With financial Support of Population Foundation of India, New Delhi,24 hours Maternity Health Center establish in remote village of Piploo Tehsil for improving “Institutional Delivery and referral mechanism system for pregnant women”. The objective of Project to encourage “Sub center as Agency for Maternal Well being Empowerment Demonstrated through NGO Assistant (SAMWEDNA)” 17 villages of Piploo Tehsil Tonk District from October 2004 to March 2010.
- Thematic Area- Strengthening of Livelihood
- Project Brief – With the Financial Support UJAALA Milk Producer Company and NDDB is carrying out the business of pooling, Purchasing, Processing of milk of its members and marketing of the same in Rajasthan. Milk producers of the rural areas of Rajasthan are its members from April 2022 to March 2024 .
- Project Brief – With the Financial Support Agriculture Technologies Transformation through consulting services on PINCER APP supported by RMSI Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi working in 15 District in 05 State of India by Consulting (Rajasthan – Tonk, Baran & Bundi Madayapradesh– Shivpuri, Ujjain, Mandsuar, Nimach Uttarpradesh– Kashganj, hathrash, Mathura & Aligarh Maharastra– Jalgaon, Nasik Himachal Pradesh– Simla, Kullu )
- Project Brief- With the financial Support of IGSSS New Delhi SATAT SHEHAR Project “ Enabling sustainable and inclusive cities by the empowered urban poor communities through people led sustainable actions at local, city, state and national level” location 10 Basti in Jaipur District from June 2020 to March 2023 with Construction workers.
- Project Brief- With the financial Support by SUTRA Consulting Pvt and RACP Project, Research and base line, Mid Term Review Program in Rajasthan RACP Implemented Area from September 2017 to March, 2019
- Project Brief- With the financial Support of IGSSS, strengthening of livelihood through SHG and VDC in 15 villages of Swai Madhopur Block of Swai Madhopur District from June 2013 to March 2017, which is basically for the SC and ST community.
- Project Brief – With the Financial Support Paayas Milk Producer Company and NDDB is carrying out the business of pooling, Purchasing, Processing of milk of its members and marketing of the same in Rajasthan. Milk producers of the rural areas of Rajasthan are its members from April 2014 to March 2019.
- Project Brief- With financial Support of Sir Dorabhji Tata Trust (SDTT) Mumbai, a Migrant resource center has been initiated for Migrant labour in Rajasthan from Sep 2009 to June 2016 in Tonk and Jaipur district.
- Project Brief– With financial Support of CASA, strengthening of livelihood programme implemented in two Block of SwaiMadhopur district from January 2003 to Dec 2013 with SC and ST community which stay in near to railway crossing. This community is totally disadvantage from rural support through panchayat.
- Project Brief– With financial Support of CASA, strengthening of Charagah and AjeevikaBachaoCampaign implemented in six block of Tonk district from January 2005 to Dec2013 with close collaboration of CBOs and Govt.
- Project Brief- With financial Support of Catholic Relief Society, USAa Drought relief programme has been initiated from Oct 1998 to September 2009 in Piploo,Tonk-District.
Thematic Area- Panchayati Raj Institution
- Project Brief– With Financial Support of UNICEF, Jaipur to Strengthening of PRIs for decentralize planning-Integrated District Approach has been implemented in 66 Panchayat of Tonk and Niwai Block of Tonk district from May 2010 to December 2012.
- District Poverty Initiative Project – Supported by World Bank and Rajasthan Government in Tonk Distirct Block Uniyara from August 2003 to June 2006. The focus of the community mobilization effort will be on the formation of common interest groups (CIGs) and Village Development Association (VDAs), All members of a CIG will be BPL families and in each CIG, the poor will take up an activity based on their common interest and their socio-economic conditions.
Thematic Area- Women Empowerment
- Project Brief– With Financial Support of Ministry of Women and Child Development Govt. Of India SAKHI One Stop Centres (OSC) implemented in District Tonk from August 2017 to Continue. Objectives of the scheme “To provide integrated support and assistance to the women affected by violence, both in private and public space under one roof. To facilitate immediate, emergency and non emergency access to range of services including medical, legal, psychological and counselling support under one roof to fight against any forms of violence against women .